Tuesday 26 February 2013

Swimming Refletion

This is about my swimming reflection. Have you ever been taught by an instructor? Room 13 walked down to Glen Innes pools.We were having swimming lessons because New Zealand is surrounded with water. Every day we go swimming for 30 minutes/half an hour. I was in group 2. My instructor is Laura. I’ve learned rocket arms,back strok,breathing position and freestyle. Rocket arms is very hard,you put your arms behind your ears and your arms are up your hands are tied together, I don’t know if I done it well. Rocket Arms is what I need to practice of all of the other things. I’ve once done it right but it is still hard,but I will never give up and I will keep on trying.You know what is rocket arms and how to do it right.P1140492 P1140491 P1140490P1140473

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.