Friday 8 March 2013

School Picnic

Hi, This story is about our school picnic the 1st march 2013. We walked down the hallway to the hall. Pt England school was going on a picnic.Every year the school goes on a picnic down at the Pt England Reserve because its a school hang out.It was on Friday 1st March 2013. I loved playing soccer with my friends. My friends are,Sohel,Brooklyn and Zac.I always blocked them from getting a goal.Sometimes I get 1 or 2 goals.When I keep on blocking them everybody goes away so I went somewhere else but then they come back.We were playing soccer next to the park. The most favourite part at the school picnic was playing with clay.We have to get white rocks.Then put it in the water bring it back up and squeeze it then go to the place where there is a huge rock.Don’t forget to get a sharp shell to take all the sand of and put on the clay that you made. It was two o’clock so we had to go back to the school.I wonder how next year's school picnic would be.Maybe there might be a bouncy castle who knows what there is going to be. P1140551P1140559

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.