Thursday 10 April 2014

Fiafia 2014

Fiafia 2014

Fiafia was on Wednesday 9th of March there was only one sleep away from fiafia. The stage had already been build on the field near the staff room, the whole school was going to perform what they have been learning for their dance and just to see how it feels we did the whole thing on Tuesday until Wednesday.



The Big Day was here. I got a little bit nervous when I performed also the music was quite loud, you can start shaking. My favorite Performance was Jump Jam. The part I liked was when everybody was saying “Energy.” There was also a Koha box, I spotted the group that got the most, they were the senior Samoan.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aaron, my name is Catherine and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in the US. I really enjoyed reading your blog about your experience with Fiafia! I read another student's blog a few weeks ago, and she talked all about how much she loved Fiafia, too. Her name was Grace and she was in the Nieuan group, I wonder if you have ever seen her. I told Grace that we have a similar day called International Day, where several people bring things from different countries and everyone gets to experience a wide variety of cultures. I understand how nervous you got when you had to perform your song, I get nervous in front of big groups, too. The Jump Jam sounds like a lot of fun though! I actually just went to a concert last week and one of the bands that played had an "energy" portion of their show, too. They told everyone to put their arm around their neighbor and start jumping-it was a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy the rest of your school year and all of the Fiafia's you go to in the future! -Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.