Sunday 15 February 2015

My Introduction of this Year

Hello, My name is Aaron and I have always dreamed of being in intermediate. In this text I will be providing you with information about myself and how my life formed. When I was born my father and mother were worried sick because I hardly spoke a single word, as I grew up I finally spoke with confidence. I was born in Auckland, New Zealand but my family comes from Kabul, The Capital of Afghanistan, in the Middle East. We moved to New Zealand for the reason of the war that was created in Kabul, NZ is considered to be more safer than any other country on the planet.


The kind, friendly and most amazing kindergarden I attended was Point England Kindergarten. I haven’t changed my school since I was 5 nor my living location. At the age of 7 at Point England School I decided to become a mechanic and an inventor when I drop into University. Auckland Girls Grammar School is the school my sister attended, when she finished her first year she taught me a huge amount of knowledge of when you enter College or University.


Sports is one of my hobbies especially Squash and Football, Hockey I will join if I get accepted into Auckland Boys Grammar School. I heard they were the smartest boy’s only school in Auckland, they have also had amazing results in sport. My next hobby is maths which includes multiplying decimals, numbers, dividing them, subtracting them even adding them. What a challenge maths would be this year.


I have been living in Auckland for 11 years, this year is my twelfth. In Afghanistan there is a majority of people who are Muslim and a small percentage of another religion which means I am a Muslim. I am now a year 7 in Room 2, I do look forward to this year in school.

Thank you for listening to my introduction, goodbye.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.