Wednesday 27 May 2015

A Poem about my Culture

Today for reading we had the task to first draw a chameleon with the patterns of your culture then write a Poem about your culture. The patterns in my culture are colorful and quite normal so I decided to draw a chameleon of my flag. Oh I forgot to mention that we first read a poem called Afakasi Chameleon, the poem talked about culture of the chameleon witch gave the teacher an Idea for us to write a poem of our culture and also the teacher chose to read this poem to relate to Samoan Language Week Chahooooo. Click here to read the poem. Hope you enjoy and please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great visual image of your culture Aaron. I also like how your poem gives us readers, quite a bit of interesting information. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.