Thursday 13 March 2014

Camp 2014 Kayak

It was a magnificent day and just the perfect day for camp. The Tents were put up and we were ready to rumble. As the day finished I thought of my favorite activity of the day,Kayaking. I was taught a lot from single Kayak to Double kayak.


To control a kayak for doubles the person in the front is the speed controller and the back person is the direction person. If both want to go straight the direction controller copy's the speed controller. Oh and to turn you have paddle on your right to go to your left or paddle on your left to go right. That is all I will write another post about camp on Monday.




  


  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron,
    I liked the way you included pitchers with your story. Did you know that kayaking was my best thing too? GREAT WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron great pictures of kayaking and that was my best thing to do to great work keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.