Thursday 20 March 2014

Camp 2014

The first day of camp was going to be amazing. As I got out of my bed I ate my breakfast, changed into the clothes I choose to wear for camp and of I went to school. This camp was only for year 5 and 6 oh and we do this just for the experience.



Our first activity was cooking so Miss Tito divided us into three groups. She handed each group a bowl and mixing material, she said “we are going to cook corn fritters.” So first we had flour put into our bowl then a mixture of corn and egg also some more ingredients that I can’t remember. After that we cooked marshmallows and squish two biscuits on it. Yum!!!



After that we played top town here is what we had to do
1.Going over the swamp, Using cardboards.  
2.Water Fight,Throwing water bombs to the other team
3.Longboard, Going over the swamp with long boards
4.Under the tunnel
5.Catapult, Catapult tennis balls on to the others teams base and get 10 hits
6.Sponge water, Getting water into a sponge and take it over to another bucket
7.Put up the flag once you are done go back to your base and put up the flag.
Eventually the other team won and there name was Care bears oh well doesn't matter it was just a game. The problem that how we got lost was going over the swamp, the water fight was fun but we got 7 people out of the battlezone also the Care Bears got 3 out of the battlezone oh and our team is called Caretakers. Care Bears bate us again on the longboard so that left us behind but the catapult was hard. A direct hit gets you 2 points but if it rolls on the other teams base then you get 1 point. We cheated a little bit but we were neck to neck. We made a chainsaw to keep the water from spilling but we were almost there until Care bears had already finished but we had too so we quickly went back under the tunnel and over the swamp with the longboards but we were too late Care bears had put up their flag.








I have enjoyed camp, it was a great experience. My favourite activity was kayaking also Mangere Pools. That was really fun. Here is a link about kayaking make sure you leave a comment.http://pesaaronk.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/camp-2014-kayak.html




     


Camp2014Caretakers from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Ki ora Aaron,
    I really like how you added a video to watch and you had posted your story with it.
    Keep Up The Awesome Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron I like your camp 2014 photos they sure make me happy. We had lots of fun at camp but I guess you guys won looking ford to next years camp photos thanks

    by mubashshir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aaron I really loved you writing and that movie was the best good job & great work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.