Tuesday 13 May 2014

Malawi and New Zealand food menu

This is about food in Malawi and NZ. I have made menus on google drawing. Also I have compared there food to our food. This shows people the difference of how they live and how we live. So for example usually Malawi people have mostly eat maize(corn) when we have a variety of food to choose of. This shows how people living in Malawi. School over there is quite low. 92% for school enrolment. . Hope you enjoy




Conclusion:

 In Malawi people have quite little water and to us we have plenty of water coming up a pipe into our house. When in Malawi women would have to go to a well and get the water. People in Malawi grow food when to us we have a supermarket that we can go to to buy food supplies. The good thing about growing is no need to waste your money.  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron
    I think your menu is outstanding,I think that you really did make us hungry and nice pictures great job and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron,
    I love your menu, it's starting to make me hungry, I should ask for this for dinner! I like the NZ menu, but I still like the Malawi menu, and thank you for the comment on my menu.

    Keep up the AMAZING work, from Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aaron,
    I wonder what Maise and Nsima tastes like. Do you?
    Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!

    Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aaron,
    Do you know where they get water from hmmmmm
    Keep it up.
    from Taimana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.