Thursday 2 April 2015

The Holidays Starting

Image result for cinevoucherYay!!! The holidays have started. I can't wait till tomorrow to go to the movies. I won a cinevoucher ticket to any movie for posting in the Christmas Holidays. Tomorrow I will be watching first Shaun the Sheep the Movie then Spongebob the Movie. Can't Wait. I am not sure if these holidays are the winter holidays, if they are, me and my family will be travelling to Mount Ruapehu in Taupo to see the snow. We go there alot but we always go in the summer, the last time we saw the snow was when we were about 5 years old. These holidays are going to be a blast and I can't wait to start school again. Please leave a comment.
Image result for mount ruapehu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.