Monday 6 May 2013

My Holidays

For the holidays I went to Mission Bay at night with my family. We were there because there was an ice skating program going on. It was so bueatiful with the lights.It was freezing cold because of the ice. So we paid and got the ice skating shoes,we put them on and we went in.At that time I was trying to learn how to skate.I slipped 2 times and got hurt then I was starting to get the hang of it.My brother was going so fast. At the end it was time to go home.I had such a wonderful day.I wished that I could stay for a little bit longer.I enjoyed skating. The End

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron,
    I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday! What else did you do in the 2 weeks? What was your favourite part?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.