Wednesday 8 May 2013

Tearm 2 Immersion Assembly

It was Monday 6th may 2013,I was excited because it was the first day of team 2. I could not wait to see what our topic is.Once I arrived our topic was Pt England school investigates. When the second bell rang I raced and lined up ready to go to the hall for immersion assembly with room 13.First up was team 1,they were showing us that they were going to investigating measuring stuff.Second was team 2,they were funny and they were investigating science.Third was team 3,they were showing us how to make a balloon scream,that means they were investigating how to make all sorts of stuff.Fourth was team 4 thats us,we were investigating Antartica.Last was team 5,they were having a program going on that was called My Healthy Rules,that means they were invetigating food.My Favourite item was team 5.I wonder whats the topc next tearm.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to what you will post about this term's topic, Aaron. Keep up the great learning and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron,
    Awesome story you wrote about the assembly,
    I really liked reading the first part of it.
    I hope to see more of your brilliant work.

    From sister

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.