Tuesday 21 May 2013

My weekend

What did you do for your weekend? For my weekend I just stayed home,on saturday me and my brother Mosa were doing a experiment. Our experiment was making a boat out of an Anchor bottle and see if it sinks or tips. We found out that if you put something heavy inside it will tip but if you don’t it will float.When it stop raining me and my brother Adam were playing tennis,we had fun.   



Now on sunday I did not knew what to do,I was super bored. I decided to plan how to make a Go kart. I did not really made the Go kart on sunday because it was wet so I just planned how to make a Go kart. After that I hid my plan in my bag then we ate dinner. For dinner we had fish and chips and breed that is mixed with soup in a bowl. I love my mum’s cooking.At night I went to sleep.zzzzzzzz       


The End        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.