Wednesday 14 August 2013

When I grow up....

When I grow up I want to be a architect. So, that will be a lot of work. I want to build lot's of sustainable buildings. I also want to make electronic devices and make cars too. I love creating new things and making new discovery's. In kindergarden I got praised a lot for my artwork and inventions. I want to be a architect because I think building is fun and also extrodinary.
What do you want to be when you grow up??                                                                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing post Aaron! I think an architect is a great job. Maybe you could take pictures of your inventions to put on your blog for us to see.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.