Wednesday 23 October 2013

Geronimo Sitlton

Hello my dear Mouse friends. What a lovely day it is for relaxing, drinking a cup of tea and reading a book of Geronimo Stilton. Ah I love Geronimo Stilton, he is the most bueatiful children writer. My book about Geronimo is about to Begin.
   It was a quiet freezing Knight and I just came back from Work oh I forgot to Introduce myself. My name is Garon,  Garon Stilton. I work at the Rodent Gazzete. Now where was I oh yeah I was heading home suddenly I saw someone following me. I got scared, I started walking again I looked back no one was there I quickly rushed untill I noticed something I was alone outside. That was right today was the festival of the Lost Museum of Gods that got barried. Where did everybody go. He looked back and there was his family. "Garon come we have found the Museum". A buzz of Excitment came on Garon as they rushed to see it. They wen't to the entrance and read a sign "Do not enter" Suddenly the God of war turned up and zap they were gone but not dead.

To be Continued......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.