Tuesday 15 October 2013

Holidays


Last day of the holiday’s and I got excited. It was Sunday and so my family were going to Hunua Ranges because my dad promised he will take us somewhere on Sunday. We went in the car. We first buyed some delicious food for our picnic. Then head of. Let me tell you some facts about Hunua Ranges, there is a big as waterfall there and plus there is some kind of river I think it is called a drinking hole, in that river the water comes to your house but I think you have to boil it for 3 minutes. Once we arrived we ate our picnic, in it was 2 packets of butter chicken and some naan bread. After that I head down to a familiar place that I have been. It was a river and so I went over it and found a berry farm. We also had a boat race. It was time to go. It was so fun, what I enjoyed was having the boat race.
What I did not enjoy was going over the river because I almost slipped.   
  



1 comment:

  1. Great writing about your holidays Aaron. Where is the Hunua ranges? There are a few mistakes in your writing, who did you get to check this for you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.