Monday 21 October 2013

Persuasive Argument

We have school from Monday to Thursday and Friday should be part of the Weekends. I disagree because some children always have fun and so we should have school for five days.  



In my Opinion. I love learning and you should too. Writing is hard but I still get it done. Having school for five days is good and plus if you have 3 days weekend then you won’t get a higher mark in your reports if you just have four days of school. If teachers are tired they could get a reliever and plus after school the teachers got lots of time to plan but if they are tired then they could just relax.



I think that we should have school for Five days because I want to learn so I get a high mark in my report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.