Thursday 14 November 2013

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Over 2600 kids in the Manaiakalani school’s have been making movies for the Film festival. It was the 13th of November 2013, I was excited because we got to go to the cinemas at Sylvia park. Our whole school were watching movies from the ten schools on the big screen.

Once it started, I was looking for my favourite movie. Pop! It came when Stonefields school movie begun. The reason why I liked this movie is because they made an interesting animation. It was about penguins having a war. They made penguins with claymation. I was so amazed, when they cut the penguins they used red clay for blood to come out.



At the end it was time to go. I enjoyed watching the Manaiakalani film festival. I didn’t really like that we did not get to watch all the 60 movies. Next year I hope they do it in the morning so we can watch all of the movies in one day. Click here for a link of Manaiakalani movies.       


1 comment:

  1. Cool Aaron I hope you can make some more cool facts keep it up.

    From
    Shavana in room 13

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.