Tuesday 9 April 2013

My fun Easter break

This is about my Easter break,hope you enjoy. On easter Monday I went to the Easter carnival at downtown. It was awesome,super loop was so scary when I went on it ,even Turbo boost. I had such a fun day with my family at the carnival. One ride that I could not remember what the name was, I went on it, it was little bit scary, it made me dizzy and I nearly fell off. When my brother said,”I want to go on to the turbo boost”. I was so surprised. People that went on it were screaming hard out. They were spinning round and round. The Turbo boost is a very big ride that you go high up in the sky in and screaming when you're coming down. Then it was time to go home. I felt dizzy, my little brother felt like he wanted to vomit. I wish my mum was there. Next year there needs to be a little bit improvement and the park needs to be cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Aaron. That Turbo ride looks really scary. I would probably vomit after I rode on it too. Keep up the great writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.