Wednesday 10 April 2013

Triathlon

This is about our triathlon,hope you leave a comment. On Wednesday 3rd April, 2013,room 13 walked down onto the field for a triathlon lesson. They had set up a water slide for us. We did this because we wanted to see what a triathlon is. I was so excited to have the triathlon, the only thing was that we only have it once a year. I wished it could be every week. We sat on the field and listened to the instructors tell us what we had to do. The girls went first then the boys, Oh I forgot Room 14 was there too. I was sliding on my belly on the water slide. After four laps we went in to the transition area. Transition is where you change and go on a bicycle around the field. We only did one lap,while we were riding there were flags and cones showing us the way . Then we had to park our bikes and run for one lap. I came third. I had a fun day and was happy and cold. I wonder if next year they do not bring a water slide but they might even bring some kind of kind swimming pool instead.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad you that enjoyed your Easter break Aaron. It's good to see that you have uploaded photos with your post too. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.