Wednesday 5 February 2014

A Start to a new school year

A start to the new school year





I woke up and noticed it was the start for a new school year. I was waiting over maybe a month to hear witch class I was going to be in. What happens is the whole school hears witch class they get in. I went to Point England School.




At breakfast I had toast and some milk. I changed my clothes got my bag ready and I got a record time of I think 5min. Buzzing with excitement I went into the car ready to go.




I was chosen to go in class 7 they don’t say room anymore. My teacher was new Mrs Jacobson. I was glad to be in her class.




Our first activity was to write about the holiday. So I decided to write about going to the sky tower. If you haven’t seen my blog post here is a link.http://pesaaronk.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/sky-tower.html





Morning tea had pasted and then we were learning about getting information from other classes like are there more boys than girls. Sport was next we played midnight, duck duck Goose and teapot.




After Lunch time we had name art so our teachers could know our names. We learned about primary colours and complementary colours then it was home time.



It was a fun day at school I had a wonderful day.        

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see you posting amazing work on your blog Aaron! Congratulations on becoming a Year 6 Ambassador for 2014 too. I can't wait to see what else you will post on your blog.

    Love MIss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.