Monday 10 February 2014

New Zealand vs India Cricket

It was a great day for Cricket that is why New Zealand is vs India. There were millions watching this match. It was an incredible sight and in the 1st Innings the scores were.

   New Zealand 503/10 (121.4)



             India 202/10 (60)

New Zealand won the 1st Innings but can they still keep up the work to win. In the next round it was India tried to keep up but New Zealand already won.



 New Zealand 105/10 (41.2)



 India 366/10 (96.3)




Now I am going to tell about some players.

1.Peter Fulton is 34 years old and has shown the world that even if you have a big age you can still become a cricketing icon. I give him a 9/10.

2.Hamish Rutherford was named in the twenty20 New Zealand squad to battle england in ANZ series. That is why I am giving him 8/10.

3.Kane Williamson, At 23 years old Kane has certainly achieved a lot at the top level already. That is why I am giving him 10/10.

4.Ross Taylor, This talented batsman has had an amazing rise to the top and is set to be a key player in this season’s line up for the BLACKCAPS. I am giving him 9/10

5.Brendon McCullum, He is a world leading wicketkeeper, who comes from a strong cricketing background. Brendon McCullum is truly making his mark on the international cricket stage. I am giving him a 10/10.
That is all I can write so here are some pictures of how they look like oh and also I will put up some pictures of the match please leave a comment.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.