Tuesday 4 February 2014

Sky Tower

Sky Tower





It was 1st January 2014 My family was guessing what my sister was wondering what she was going to get for her birthday. Almost knight and we were planning to take her to the sky tower in Auckland. Ounce we told her she buzzing with excitement.




We spared sometime at the downtown park, we played a ton of games.Tag,Racing,Climbing,
4 vs 1, Riding an eel and balancing. Play time over fright of heights awaits.



We had a little bit of trouble finding a parking but we found one. We went in the entrance and what a amazing entry, we headed to the access of the sky tower. My dad payed 65$ dollars. Up we went in the elevator. When we arrived 1/2 of the sky tower levels I was amazed of what I saw, it was such an incredible view.


My sister took a thew photos and then we looked in the binoculars. I could see everything close up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.