Thursday 5 December 2013

2013 Reflection

Reading
This year for my reading I started at 8.5 years old. I was in Kiwifruit, we learned about hedgehog,frogs and much more. The first time I created a movie was about a very special frog. My reading group mates helped me. We share our learning on our blogs. To do that you must do Learn,create and share. Near December I moved up to the last reading group that meant I moved up a level.

Writing
For my writing this year at the beginning I was under but I was keep on trying to remember Miss Lavakula talented ideas and words that can help me. We have been writing about trips like Youthtown,Kellytown Tons and Ambury farm. Also narratives some of my writings need fixing up but some are kind of well done. When I get my reports I hope so I did well.

Maths
I love Maths in fact it is my favourite subject. At the beginning of the year we had maths class and my class was room Thirteen. Days later I moved into room Fourteen but I was in the lowest group. Again Days later I moved into the highest group Diamonds. We were learning about Decimals,Jumping the number line,Strategies and much more. Put the star on a good colour for my report hope so.

Topic
Now topic well I loved it. Even learning about Antarctica also fairy tales and greek mythology also Farming. I have done my Animations, the best thing about topics is that you get to create stuff.

 

Elearning
For my elearning I made more angles and more backgrounds. Sometimes I copy and sometimes I trace.   
I have been using my imagination.

P.E
For sports I have played a lot of sports like basketball,softball,football,rugby league,cricket, even a dance workshop. Once I was going to compete in the tournaments for soccer but it keeped on canceling and so we did not went to the tournament.

Conclusion
This year I hope so my report will be very good and if it doesn't I will make a goal next year that I will work hard to complete my goal and come 1st in academics. Also I want to be top in the class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.