Friday 20 December 2013

Rc Car Plan:

I have always wanted to make a rc car(remote control car). That is why I think I should show you ho to make one, I have not yet made one but I can still show you oh and if you have the materials send them to me please so I can make one.
Address:Auckland,Point England Road, Ropata Ave 39.
Now lets get onto what we need:
1.Complete rolling chassis comprising wheels, tyers, steering accessories, bumpers,aerofoil mountain tubes.
2.A drive motor and necessary gears.
3.A set of drive batteries (6 x 1.2AH nicad cells) and and a charging lead.
4.A speed controler
5.A body shell
6.Necessary connectors for linking the R/C system to speed controller and steering.
7.Suitable wiring harness for connecting up the electrial parts of the car.
8. A comprehensive instruction booklet which details,building the car, charging the batteries,running and fault finding.

Now look at this picture and you will figure out what to do. Next post will be the remote control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.