Wednesday 4 December 2013

Why I want to become a Ambassador

I am applying to become an ambassador because I would like to learn the experience and to share our learning. I think being an ambassador will help me speak clearly and make me more confident. Also I would want to be an Ambassador because it will help me with my talents and values.


I would want to welcome the visitor’s by sharing our learning and show them around our school of what our students are learning. I love making movies and animating. Maths is my favourite subject. Reading is my second best subject why because I love making movies of what we read especially when I learn new stuff. I am proud that I am a point englander student. We once had Will.I.am to come to our school it was amazing. He offered all of the manaiakalani schools 100,000$ that is a lot. Our topics for the last 4 terms have been Pt england strive to succeed, Antarctica, Life’s a stage and Farming. Here is a link to my Blog. This is what I choose to show you learn create share.


    

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll make a great Ambassador Aaron. We will practice for your audition. Great writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.