Sunday 22 December 2013

Swimming

Today I went to Glen Innes Pools. As I walked in I saw some kind of running on water thing it looked cool but I saw people slipping off into the water that made me scared in the first, I wasn't even wet. I did not made it to the end but it was so fun I had another go. This time I made it. Swimming was so fun I came again the next day this time it wasn't there but I got to go in the biggest pool. It was cold but I got used to it. First I did freestyle and made it to the middle of the pool I could not make it to the end because there were people in my way. Next I did Backstroke, I did not sink I knew what to do. Keep your chin up to the sealing. The little kids pool was very warm I know why they did that so the little children did not get cold. I put my head too many times underwater. I loved it oh and also I jumped into the swimming pool. "SPLASH". What fun hey maybe you would like to come to the swimming pools it is for free only for 3 year old to 16 years old. Have fun at the swimming pool.

  

1 comment:

  1. It is great to see you enjoying your holidays and posting to your blog, Aaron! Keep up the wonderful writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.