Monday 9 March 2015

A day of Patience

A day of patience would be Sunday the 22d of February 2015, the girls of my family were invited to a party of a girl finishing something. My parents take an incredibly time to get ready, it took at least 30 minutes until we boarded our van. While I waited I lied down on my bed annoyed of remaining in the house.     


Finally we arrived but I expected the worse. The girls went to one section inside a house and the boys went to another outside. I greeted the other men and sat down. I listened to them talk for about 10 minutes and finally I could not take it anymore. I stood up acting like if there was no problem and went around the corner which they did not mind.


My ears almost popped when I went to the entrance of the other section but I never entered, there were craziness everywhere. Other boys were hanging around there too. I had a group of girls were staring at me and my brother but I never knew even when I saw them looking at me. Then one of the girls walked up to me and asked me and my brother “what year are you” when both of us answered I soon realized it was because they thought we were twins.

Our mother had the habit of buying three pairs of the same Clothing or shoes but different sizes. I met the son of my neighbor the same religion as me. He looked exactly identical as when I was a baby, did I mention he was a baby. I was quite happy when I left because no more ears will be popped again.


I was happy to leave but it was fun being there. I hope another day like this won’t come again. The end.
Image result for Patience

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.