Monday 23 March 2015

The Arrival Tomorrow of the Malama Honua on the Shore of Point England

Why is the arrival of the Hokulea on the shores of Point England so Significant? Well, it says that the hook of heaven is a marvellous symbol of hope and direction. 

Tomorrow on the 24 of March 2015, they are arriving on the shores of Pt England with a symbol of hope and direction. What I expect to hear and see is the crew of the both Wakas greeting us and probably say something to us in Hawaii or Maori. I expect to hear the sound of applause as well as the wakas coming into the shore of Point England. 

I can't wait till tomorrow. Please leave a comment. Click on the image.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aaron. I was so pleased to read this post and I can't wait for the next instalment. Hoe did you find it? What was the highlight? Dis you have any questions? Our schools and the children made me feel so proud to be part of such a wonderful group of people.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.