Monday 9 March 2015

Travelling to the North Shore

Travelling to the North Shore:

It was a beautiful Sunday I started the day by playing Squash at Panmure Squash Club. Enjoying Squash when we had to leave for home. Getting myself organised ready for me and my family travelling to the North Shore by Car. My Brother and my Sister were attending a Tutor, after the Tuition ended we arrived at Long Bay Beach.

The place was Crowded especially the Park. There was so many entertainments you could attend. Towers to climb, Trampolines to Jump on, Swings to  swing on and much more. At first when we arrived we searched for a place to park and eat, finally we found what we were looking for. For Lunch we had Nandos which we received from a restaurant(if you are confused the restaurant is named Nandos).

We soon left coming to a stop at another Playground at the side of a beach. One of the cool accommodations was a Hamster Tunnel which you could pop your out at certain positions. My Little Sis brought with her a super long loom band allowing me to skip on it. Soon we left but on the way back home we admired the lovely view.

I hope in the future we come back soon. I think of the north shore filled with happiness. I was sad to leave the North Shore but soon I will come back. The End
Image result for long bay regional park Image result for long bay regional park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.