Friday 13 March 2015

Eid-Al-FItr



Eid Al-Fitr
Image result for eid al fitr auckland festival


Eid Al-Fitr, is the day of celebrating the end of ramadan. Ramadan is a month of learning about how to control yourself and doing good deeds, so all the muslims fast a whole month, by doing this we recognise how the poor feel. After sunset, we are allowed to eat and sit down together as a family. This year, it is compulsory for me to fast the whole month.   
Image result for eid carnival
On the first day of Eid, my parents wake me up early accompanied by a bath. We then travel to our local mosque, Pakuranga Masjid. We do our prayers and We congratulate people by saying “Eid Mubarak”. Arriving home, I congratulated my relatives as well. In Auckland, we heard that Every Eid there is a festival in the upcoming locations, Eden Park and ASB Showgrounds.
Image result for eid al fitr auckland festival

Auckland Eid festival in 2014, located in Eden park was crowded with Stalls, people, entertainment and even christians. Hey just because their religion is different, doesn't mean they can’t celebrate it. Eid GO KARTS was my favourite place. On the way back to leave, I saw a donation of the Syrian War, a dollar was in my pocket so I decided to at least offered some money.
Image result for eden park eid

Eid is my favorite part of the year. The day is filled with Joy and happiness. I look for to this years eid and the festival which will be located at ASB Showground this time.    


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.