Thursday 5 September 2013

Aladdin Part 1

Once upon a time there lived a boy called Aladdin with his widow mother. They lived in China where a small village was. Life was hard for them because they hardly had any money and without money they could not buy food,they were also impoverished. One day a strange man called Hassan came in search of Aladdin. “I am looking for a boy named Aladdin” said the strange man to the kids in the small village. “I am Aladdin” said a small voice from among the children, “ALADDIN I am your uncle, your father’s brother” Aladdin thought “You are my uncle? I did not know I even had an Uncle” Hassan said “please take me to your mother at once, she is still alive right”. “Um, yes she is” said Aladdin feeling uncomfortable. At home Hassan gave Aladdin some money to get some dinner. Then they could eat and talk. After dinner Hassan needed Aladdin’s help to find something. Aladdin agreed to go with Hassan. They got two camels and rode them through the boiling hot dessert. Hassan finally find what he wanted but needed Aladdins help to get it. “Aladdin you rotten boy get over here and help me, oh and I can assure you that I am not your uncle” said Hassan with frustration. Hassan opened the cave in the hillside, “get in there and get me the lamp,” “No I won’t “ said Aladdin scared. Suddenly Hassan got a knife and held it to Aladdin’s throat. Aladdin then had no choice but to say Ok and go down in search of the old tatty lamp that his uncle wanted. His eyes shined when he saw riches and gold plus jewelry. An ocean of gold too, lots of animals were there and it was like paradise for him, but it all stopped when he saw the lamp that his uncle wanted. He got it and hurried back with pockets of gold and jewellery. “Could you help me carry this bag of gold?” said Aladdin “No” Hassan said, “just give me the lamp” “I will give you the lamp if you help me” said Aladdin. Hassan tried his best being nice and begging him but it just did not work and so he closed the cave with Aladdin in it.







To be continued  
              

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing fantstic story. I love this Aladdin story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.