Tuesday 10 September 2013

The debate 2

A debate, what is a debate well a debate is a form of argument and I don’t mean like a mean argument it is kind of like a nice argument. In Fact we did an form of argument. Our statement was:Pt England school should not wear uniforms. My team was against and so we were saying that Pt England school should wear uniforms. We started making our opinions(Ideas) and I knew my team did a really good job. You know we actually won,here are some of my Ideas. Oh yeah and there is a presentation of how to debate.




 Paragraph: I believe Pt England school should wear uniforms because it is much more cheaper instead of just wearing mufti everyday and have to keep on washing it. I belive Point England should wear uniforms because it will stop people coming in trendy clothes and school is a place for learning not for a fashion parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.